Industrial Trash Compactor Repair
IMS services all types of commercial and industrial trash compactors.
Just like the other machines, failure or issues may occur into your machine. So Commercial trash compactor repair service is needed to perform the way it should.
IMS is your complete solution for the maintenance of solid waste and recycling equipment. Regardless of the model, we service them all. The more time your compactor is out of the shape, the longer your business will be down from operating to its full capacity.CONTACT US
Commercial and Industrial Trash Compactor Repair & Service
Unanticipated downtime is one of the most irritating problems we deal with in business. Many trash and garbage compactors are the results of maintenance that has gone unattended or early warning signals that have been unnoticed.
The common issues with trash and garbage compactors
If your trash compactor is wrecked, take a look at some common problems that are listed below. Find the problem with your trash compactor on the list and then contact your nearest trash compactor repair companies to fix your trash compactor now.
If you are not performing routine maintenance, trash compactors may cause such problems and the most common issues reported with commercial and industrial trash compactors have been:
- The Trash compactor will not start.
- The Trash compactor is making loud noise.
- The Trash compactor will not stop.
- The Trash compactor drawer will not open.
- The Trash compactor is already turn on, but will not compact the garbage.
Professional inspection of mechanical and electrical components is essential
There is trash compactor repair companies providing professional technicians of mechanical and electrical to inspect your garbage and waste compactor machines.
The standard for a professional to provide an inspection of the entire machine is every 6 to 12 months. Because the machine is metal with moving parts, it must be checked for signs of wear and tear. Metal rubbing against metal and must be checked for wear. Often a simple correction can save a considerable amount of money.
Similar to an oil change like automobile, the hydraulic fluid level in a compactor must be changed. There is also a filter in the hydraulic system that should also be changed. It is critical these services are provided every 3 to 12 months depending on the type of machine and the volume of material that is being compacted or baled.
The electrical system is also important since it is the basis for the machine operation. Most of the electrical wiring is incased in piping. Therefore, the integrity of the piping should be visually inspected.
IMS provides industrial trash compactor repair service and commercial garbage compactor repair service for any type of portable compactors, stationary compactors, indoor compactors, balers and other equipment.
Preventative Maintenance programs by IMS target these items by allowing one of our qualified technicians to service your equipment quarterly, semi-annually or annually, based on the type and volume of material being discarded, along with the type of equipment that you are using.
We can work on all brands and models of industrial trash compactors, including:
Why the Need Industrial Trash Compactor Repair
A commercial trash compactor can be used to reduce the volume of waste streams. The waste weight will remain the same so there will be no savings from the total amount of waste produced. However, savings will occur because waste volume will be reduced by approximately 80% which will decrease the number of times the dumpster will need to be emptied, therefore resulting in lower pick up fees.
Compactors run very infrequently and are relatively efficient; meaning the amount of energy consumed by the compactor will be low. Compactors come in a variety of mounting configurations, including freestanding and through-the-wall types. It is at the discretion of facility personnel to select the compactor that will best serve the facility layout since the difference in type does not alter the compactor effectiveness.
Why choose IMS for trash compactor repair & service?
- We have been specializing in industrial compactor repair and commercial trash compactor repair for almost two decades.
- Our technicians are fully licensed; factory trained, & authorized to operate on all types of the major compactor and baler manufacturers.
- We carry a complete line of replacement and repair parts to minimize equipment downtime.
- We’re a one-stop-shop for cardboard baler repair
- We offer commercial garbage compactor repair services ranging from simple repairs thru full rebuilds
- All repairs are tested to ensure they meet factory specifications before we leave the job.
- 60+ years of combined experience working on production line machinery.
- Many of our customers have been working with us since IMS originally opened in 1994. We believe this is a testament to the quality and dependability of the service that we provide.
- We’ve been an industrial garbage compactor repair for over 20 years.
- We are contracted locally by national company chains for commercial waste compactor repair.
To help you achieve your goals, we at IMS work on a broad line of waste handling and recycling equipment. Our experience and manufacturing capabilities have provided us priceless experience that many others do not have. We guarantee all of our work and equipment through our own sales and services departments.
We would be happy to inspect your equipment to determine the standard of its current condition and establish a preventative maintenance plan that fits your particular needs and budget. Our team can also assist you with urgent repairs or replacements.